Dickinson Presbyterian Church is blessed with two very different libraries. In the Sanctuary is a library consisting of a hundred or so antique and historical books. The community used to use the Sanctuary’s library as a regular resource in the late 1800’s and early 1900’s. In the Stuart Education Building, the halls are lined with bookshelves upon bookshelves of resources ranging from philosophical books to books on family life to children’s videos. All of the books are avialable to the membership to check out at any time. Much of the library in the Stuart Education Building was donated by and dedicated to Dorothy Myers and a substantial donation of books was donated by Dr. Marvin Randolph upon his retirement.